Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Second video...light reflecting off water

This video is a compilation of water movement along and around Florida...waves, lake ripples, streams and water pockets. I’ve been working on this the last week...filming video shots every chance I got during sunset, when the sun is brightest, and when I saw water and light interacting outside. Then I edited the colors to make them super vibrant, and made the final video compilation on my phone with the footage I took this week and a few shots from this semester. I paired this video up with a 741 Hz healing vibration tone. I would really like to find a way to incorporate these videos into my final project, maybe displayed on a moving picture frame alongside my sculptural piece?

1 comment:

  1. The flames and triangle are the two footage clips I was referring to that I captured previously in the semester...I thought they were good conceptual additions to the opposition between fire and water; utilizing the idea of the triangle as a “unity of three” and also representing the elements of fire. Water is known to bring life, fire is known to destroy.

    ReplyDelete

I'd also like to share my Time-Lapse of plant growth that I made for my thesis exhibition. In order to allow the viewers to observe t...